A Customer Experience Audit provides a clear picture of your business from the customer’s point of view. Conducted by a customer service expert, the report and recommendations give you a sound basis for putting in place procedures and standards that ensure you are viewed in a positive light by present and prospective customers.
A Customer Experience Audit typically includes:
- An onsite review of your main premises
- A review of your written communications to assess the tone and ease of understanding
- A review of your promotional materials online and in print for ease of understanding and customer focussed approach
- Assessment of telephone performance standards in your organisation
- A report outlining this assessment
- Recommendations on how to close the gap between how you have been assessed and how you would like the experience to be for your customers.
A more in depth review can include:
- An interview with a cross section of your staff (up to 5 people) to get a clear picture on how you expect to be judged by your customers.
- From this interview process assess the attitude to and mechanisms for gathering and dealing with customer feedback.
- Delve below the surface to assess the effectiveness of internal communication.
- These are documented with an assessment made of any expectations that Terrific Trading feel may be detrimental to you achieving a positive experience for your customers.
- Telephone interviews with 3 customers (selected following consultation with you) to assess their perceptions of dealing with your organisation. A brief report will be prepared from each interview.
What type of business will benefit most from an initial Customer Experience Audit?
- Professional businesses such as accountants and engineering companies.
- Medical services including specialists, doctors, vets, physiotherapists and also private and public hospitals.
- Technical services including IT consultancies.
- Trade services such as plumbers, electricians and air conditioning installers.
- Wholesalers and distributors of products.
- Industrial and building products companies with showrooms.
- Tourism related businesses.
To discuss the suitability of this consultancy service for your business contact Terrific Trading.